Minimum number of persons for the tour: 2 people.
For a 1 hour tour, after a short training per person, you will experience and enjoy the unforgettable sunsets in Madrid, with it´s old neighborhoods. You will discover a unique experience and lots of fun by seeing illuminated arquitecture and the different colours that this emblematic city offers at sunset.
Our private tour guide will take you back in time and tell you all the fascinating stories about this city, going from Madrid de Los Austrias (Hapsburb Madrid), the Royal Palace, to the amazing ancient Temple of Debod, Plaza Mayor, with it´s cafes and chic restaurants, the Botín Restaurant (oldest according to Guiness), San Miguel Market, famous for it´s gourmet selections, Almudena Cathedral and more…
Madrid de los Austrias by night: Plaza Mayor, Botin Restaurant, San Miguel Market, Almudena Cathedral, Royal Palace…
- Departure point
- 2nd, San Miguel Square, Madrid
- Departure time:
- October to May at 6pm
- June to September at 8pm
- 60 minutes (approx.)
- Return details
- Returns to original departure point
- Helmet is provided
- Bilingual guide (Spanish/English, and other languages on request)
- Short training in the handling of the segway
- The tour will not begin until all participants have developed the basic skills to performing the ROUTE safely
- In winter dress warmly (gloves, hat) and bring comfortable clothes and non-slip shoes (or rubber soles)
- We have raincoats available for our customers
- In case of severe weather conditions, we will be obligated to cancel/postpone the event, should cancelation have to take place, the money will be refunded in full.