Choose the itinerary that best suits your wishes and tour Madrid on your own Segway. Come with your friends, family, partner… stop when you want and enjoy the segway, the ideal device for a faster and more comfortable experience. You can even reach places where the car fails.
Pick up the segway at our store at 2, Plaza San Miguel, and choose from 1, 2, 4 or 8 hours.
Collecting and Returning Point
Plaza de San Miguel, 2 (opposite San Miguel Market) 28005 Madrid
- Instructions and a little training to ensure a safe experience.
- Helmet and Madrid map with major attractions.
- A deposit of 200 € will be required in order to rent a segway; as a deposit for renting the segway, this will be returned when returning the segway, provided the segway has not suffered any damage.
- The segways can not be driven on water, sand or grass.
- A child under 18 must be accompanied by an adult to rent a segway.
- The segway must be returned to the same point from where it was collected.
- The client must immediately notify the company should there be any irregularity with the segway during the course of the activity.
- If, due to the misuse of the segway, you need the help of the company staff to go back to the meeting point, you will have to pay an amount of 10 € for operating expenses.
- If you rent through our website, you will receive a confirmation of booking.
- You can also rent the segway by phone or in our own Segway Trip shop at 2, Plaza San Miguel.
Rules and Instructions
- You should always keep a safe distance and give way to pedestrians.
- Do not try to ride a segway backwards.
- Avoid distractions, keep both hands on the handle bars and both feet on the foot rests.
- Do not use a phone or camera while using the vehicle. Remember that it is easy to lose control of the segway.
- Smoking while riding on a Segway is not allowed.
- Racing the segways is not permitted.
- Do not twist or turn the segway steering column up or down.
- Be aware of the dangers.
- Always be ready and prepared so you can easily stop the segway.
- Be sure to leave enough space between you and the person in front, either another segway, cyclist or pedestrian.
- Helmet is provided (use is compulsory)
- Bilingual guide (Spanish/English, and other languages on request)
- Short training in the handling of the segway
- In winter, dress warmly (gloves, hat) and bring comfortable clothes and non-slip shoes (or rubber soles)
- We have raincoats available for our customers