In an hour long tour and after 2 to 3 minutes of training, we will visit tourist attractions and travel through the streets of Madrid by Segway. After that we will enjoy some churros in chocolate to warm up at the famous San Miguel Market. We guarantee an unforgettable experience with our private tour guides who will recall fascinating stories about Madrid. We would start in the Plaza de San Miguel, our meeting point, and then we head towards the Royal Palace, the Almudena Cathedral…
- Save 10% when you purchase more than 7 days in advance.
- Plaza de San Miguel (meeting point)
- Santiago Street
- Ramales Square
- Almudena Cathedral
- Royal Palace
- España Square
- Debod Temple
- Sabatini Gardens
- Oriental Square
- Arenal Street
- Puerta del Sol
- Plaza Mayor
- San Miguel Market
- Return to the meeting point
- Helmet is provided (use is compulsory)
- Bilingual guide (Spanish/English, and other languages on request)
- Short training in the handling of the segway
- The tour will not begin until all participants have developed the basic skills needed to perform the route safely
- In winter, dress warmly (gloves, hat) and bring comfortable clothes and non-slip shoes (or rubber soles)
- We have raincoats available for our customers
- In case of severe weather conditions, we will be obligated to cancel/postpone the event; should a cancellation have to take place, the money will be refunded in full.
- The purchase of a Madrid Segway Tour shows full acceptation of the legal terms.