If you are a football fan and want to visit the stadium of the best team in the world, then this is the tour for you! After a brief training session, we will begin a trip that will take us to one of Planet Football’s most famous stadiums. After passing through Plaza Mayor and Puerta del Sol, we will descend to Plaza de Cibeles, a place of pilgrimage for madridistas, since it is by the fountain that gives the square its name that the players and fans of Real Madrid celebrate their victories. We will glide through Paseo de Recoletos and end up in Paseo de la Castellana. What would, in walking terms, be a real hike is nothing but a pleasant journey on our segways. Once we arrive at the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, we will park our segways and enjoy seeing the inside of the stadium. During an hour, you will obtain a panoramic view of the pitch, you will be able to take pictures and, of course, visit the impressive trophy room of the most successful team in world football. After the visit, we will ride our segways back to the centre of town.
- Plaza de San Miguel (meeting point)
- Calle Mayor
- Plaza Mayor
- Puerta del Sol
- Alcalá Street
- Plaza de Cibeles
- Paseo de la Castellana
- Estadio Santiago Bernabéu
- Debod Temple
- San Miguel Market
- Return to meeting point
- Helmet is provided (use is compulsory)
- Bilingual guide (Spanish/English, and other languages on request)
- Short training in the handling of the segway
- The tour will not begin until all participants have developed the basic skills needed to perform the route safely
- In winter, dress warmly (gloves, hat) and bring comfortable clothes and non-slip shoes (or rubber soles)
- We have raincoats available for our customers
- In case of severe weather conditions, we will be obligated to cancel/postpone the event; should a cancellation have to take place, the money will be refunded in full.
- The purchase of a Madrid Segway Tour shows full acceptation of the legal terms.