EXPLORE MADRID AT YOUR OWN PACE.
Essential: Previous experience in handling the segway.
Program the route that best suits your wishes and travel it with your segway. Come with your friends, family, couple … stop wherever you want and enjoy the segway, ideal for faster visits and more comfortable than walking. You can reach places where the car does not arrive.
1, 2, 4 and 8 HOURS RENTAL
Collect the segway in our shop, Plaza San Miguel, 2, and choose a rent of 1, 2, 4 or 8 hours. And enjoy!
1 Hour Tour: 29 €
2 Hour Tour: 39 €
Tour of 4 hours: 69 €
Tour of 8 hours: € 114
COLLECTING AND RETURNING POINTS
- Plaza de San Miguel, 2 (opposite San Miguel Market) 28005 Madrid
- Instructions and little training to live a safe experience.
- Helmet and Madrid map with major attractions.
- A deposit of 200 € will be asked for, as a deposit for renting the segway, that will be returned when returning the segway, provided the segway has not suffered any damage.
- The Segways can not be driven on water, sand or grass.
- A boy under 18th must be accompanied by an adult to rent a segway.
- The segway must be returned at the same point from where it was collected.
- The client must immediately notify to the company any irregularity with the segway, during the course of the activity.
- If you need the help of the company staff to go back to the meeting point, due to a Segway misuse, you will have to pay an amount of 10 € for operating expenses.
- If you rent through our website, you will receive a confirmation of booking.
- You can also rent the segway by phone or in our own Segway Trip shop in Plaza San Miguel, 2.
RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS
- You should always keep a safe distance and give way to pedestrians.
- Do not try to ride a segway backwards.
- Avoid distractions, keep both hands on the handle bars and both feet on the foot rests.
- Do not use a phone or camera while using the vehicle. Remember that it is easy to lose control of the segway.
- Smoking while riding on a Segway is not allowed.
- Racing quads are not permitted.
- Do not twist or turn the segway steering column up or down.
- Be aware of the dangers.
- Always be ready and alert so you can esasily stop the segway.
- Be sure to leave enough space between you and the person in front, either another segway, cyclist or pedestrian.